HGH is a human growth hormone. These are not direct steroidal pills, but are hormonal pills which are available to people as injectable or oral products. It is used to improve the deficiency of growth hormone. In United States of America, this pill is used by many body builders in order to improve the strength and get bulky muscles quickly. As a matter of fact, the human growth hormone is naturally prepared in the body. It is the key product for development of height, weight, muscle mass; in short, the human growth hormone is responsible for managing the complete body physique of a person. In human body, the human growth hormone is produced in the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is a part of the brain.
However, from past few decades, many people have started using the synthetic version of this drug. The first synthetic hormonal pill was developed in 1985, for aiding the people who have deficiency of this hormone and thus, are undeveloped. Later, in the same year, the Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America have put a ban on the usage of this chemical compound for any purpose. The synthetic form of this pill works best with people who are malnourished and hence, under-developed. Later, the ban was lifted and people started using this hormone in body building and for improving athletics.
The human growth hormonal pills are most used by people to improve their immunity, strength, resistance and aid quick recovery process. Thus, it has become necessary for body builders or aesthetic users to educate the pros and cons of using this medicinal drug. The benefits of using this drug are:
- Muscle growth: one can observe faster muscle growth by using this pill
- Anti-aging properties: apart from body builders, this hormonal pill is in common usage by many Hollywood actresses for its anti-aging properties.
- Rapid healing: the wear and tear of the muscles are less and the pain of stress on muscles is quick
- Fat reduction: Since, it improves the muscle mass in the body, the metabolism gets improved and thus effects in reduction of fat content.
- Increased IGF-1: the insulin growth factor is responsible for increased levels of insulin in the blood, thus helps to keep diabetes away.
- Bone Strength: the bone strength is gradually improved and hence, makes one immune to rheumatoid or arthritis.
- Healthy skin: improves blood flow in the body and hence, good for skin.
HGH in USA
Initially, in the year 1985 there was a ban on the injectable or oral products of this drug. Since, due to the side-effects which are caused by the drug; around one per cent users faced fatal brain degenerative disorder. In 1990, the United States Congress has made it as controlled substance. Thus, this product is only available in pharmacies with prescription. Most of the times, it is not prescribed for body builders due to many health conditions. In America, many HGH suppliers purchase it from underground labs and manufacturers in other countries. Further, aesthetic usage of this pill without medical causes is illegal.