With the launch of its new aggressive looking beast, the Tata Tigor had made some noise before its launch. What is it that got the customers so excited about this classy and elegant looking four wheeler? We will need to find out. The Tata Motors have always been a brand that many people have been in love with for years. No surprises about the tigor regarding it performance and high life, apart from its distinctive features.
The headlamps come with a black surrounding with the feature of projector lamps. The grille of the car comes with a new hexagonal pattern. The price of the tigor will range from 4.2 lakh to 6.5 lakh, with all the features that are provided by the four wheeler, it is considered to be worth the price.
The interior design of the Tata Tigor
- Consist of dual tone interiors with a premium design
- Comfortable seats
- Perfect utility spaces
- Steering wheels consist of multi – function buttons
- The infotainment has a touchscreen which is 5 – inch
- Rear seats have headrest for people on board
- Comparatively more spacious than other cars
The exterior design of the Tata Tigor
- The diesel variant has wheels that are of 14 inch
- Petrol variant has wheels that are of 15 inch
- The number of cylinders that the car consists of are 3
- The length, width and the height of tata tigor is considered to be 3992 mm, 1677 mm and 1537 mm respectively.
Which are the other impressive features of the Tata Tigor?
- The smoked headlamps have projectors
- The feature of climate control is been automated
- The boot space comes with a capacity of 419 litre
- Easily adjustable headlights
- Child Safety Lock feature
- The rear neck rest is integrated
- Distance to empty
- Footrest for the driver
- Anti Lock Braking System
- Alloy wheels
- Air Conditioner
It is a 5 seater vehicle that has a wheelbase of 2450 mm. The range of its mileage will be based on the variant and the type of fuel that will be used for the tigor. It is available in both types of transmissions that include the manual one and the automatic one. Also the tigor consists of airbags for both the driver as well as the passenger. The features for entertainment will include speakers rear, speakers front, radio, Bluetooth connectivity, an input for both the USB and the auxiliary. It consists of 4 speakers.
The tata tigor consists of a few additional features like the phone controls, streaming of the audio feature, image and video playback, Juke car app, IPOD connectivity and reject calls with the feature of SMS. The fuel tank capacity of the tigor is 35 L. both the variants that are petrol and diesel give the same power and output for torque but the petrol variant is considered to be more smooth and also efficient while driving the car. Also it consists of a manual 5 speed gearbox. The aggressive looking tigor can flatter anyone with its eye pleasing appearance.