The rapid changes in technology have made it possible to fit millions of bytes of data onto a small chip. Samsung has been at the forefront when it comes to advances in technological development. The South Korean electronics magnate has gained popularity due to the supreme quality of everything it produces-from smartphones to televisions to semiconductors. It is at par with its rival company, Apple, and the Android based smartphone from Samsung was first launched in 2009, and its first tablet was launched in 2010. Samsung’s customer base was 1.2 billion in 2016, but it is forecasted to rise to 2.5 billion in 2018. Samsung tablets are one of the most revered tablets all over the world and the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 makes heads turn.
What are the specifications?
- Anyone at a Samsung tablet repair store will tell you that the tablet is a costly buy at US $549.
- The Android tablet marks a 9.70-inch display touchscreen with a powerful 6000mAh battery. The tablet weighs 434.00 grams.
- A 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor powers the device. The camera specifications include a 13-megapixel rear camera for clear pictures and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- The RAM memory storage is 4GB and the internal storage is 32GB which is expandable to 256 GB using a micro SD card.
- The tablet contains an in-built accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and gyroscope along with Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS, and Bluetooth.
The common problems faced by the tablet.
- The tablet may face reduced performance and slow boot-up, which hinders the overall efficiency of the tablet.
- There could be faulty keyboards and touchpads due to an intentional or unintentional dropping of the tablet. This also damages the screen and may cost you a trip to a Samsung tablet repair centre.
- Samsung has been the deer in the headlights when it has come to certain products like its smartphones which exploded, due to bulging batteries, overheating of phone although there is a moderate usage, failing spin tests, and charging lithium-ion batteries of the phones in sub-zero temperatures, which have posed as potential life risks. There is no stopping the tablet from facing similar problems.
- The tablet may also experience a virus or software corruption that needs to be rectified immediately because there could be a loss of crucial data from the corruption.
Why are repairs necessary?
- Repairs for Samsung tablets are available all over the country, with repair centres placed at every nook and cranny from cosmopolitan cities to remote villages. There is a wide-spread network for repair and maintenance of the tablets to improve customer care and device feedback.
- These repairs are also booked online, where the company website makes all the necessary efforts required to do the repair. They ask you the most primitive detail of your damaged device and book appointments accordingly. As mentioned above, the tablet is a costly buy, which is why repairing the device is a wise choice rather than replacing it.
Though the best way to keep the device intact is to prevent it from undergoing any damages and scrutinizing the device before buying, reparation is the next best option.