One who is looking for expanding his business and wants to get a high rank in the world of internet, websites and to want his website to appear on the top of the search engines must know the ways to increase his SEO (Search Engine Optimization). The most trending way to optimize and make one’s site at the top of the search engine and build high quality relationships with other companies and their websites is guest blogging. A guest post lives on somebody else’s blog or website. Basically, if one writes a great blog post that itself is optimized for search engines, for a great, influential blog, then you are helping the said blog rank higher.So, now one may ask, if his amazing blog post is increasing somebody else’s ranking, how does it help his ranking?Well, backlinks concept comes there due to which one who is blogging on other’s site get himself on top rank too.
Backlinks from reputable websites/blogs are great for. Some of the benefits:
1. Guest blogging builds relationships-Bloggers need good content. By being a good guest blogger and adding value to someone else’s blog, one is going to build relationships with other bloggers.Bloggers make up a great percentage of conversations happening on the web, especially on social media sites. They can be enormously influential, which makes them good friends to have.By making friends with other bloggers through guest posting, one is going to grow your influence in the realm of social media, which can ultimately lead to more blog subscribers.
2. It is great for search engines-The blogger must include a link to his blog in the post somewhere (usually at the beginning or end).Over time, these backlinks will raise the value of his blog to search engines, making his content easier to find via search engines.
3. It introduces one to new people-The best part of guest posting is that it allows one to enter an already-established community, and share his message. It allows him to connect with new people, who can ultimately benefit him, if he does it right.If one is adding value to the discussion, he is going to see that convert over time to more readers, fans, and followers. Conversely, if all he is ever doing is asking or selling, he may end up famous, but with a reputation hedoesn’t want. Add value and be patient while writing.
4. What about people guest-posting on one’s own site-?One should consider offering guest posting on his blog, too. If he is asking for opportunities to guest post on others’ blogs, this just makes sense. It allows the relationship he has developed with the host blogger to be mutual.Some bloggers even blog about their guest post or blogs and link to it from their own blogs.
One can get various guest post services or guest blogging services provide by various companies wherein Blogger outreach is what brands/agencies do when they are looking to get bloggers and social media influences participate in a campaign. They look for bloggers who are reaching their target market, and ask them to write posts and blogs, review products, share a piece of content, attend an event, participate in a social media event, etc.
One most important thing that is to be remembered is that not all the web sites permit guest blogs will allow one to back link-as there are some who want to limit exposure to external sites to a minimum. But sites that allow back-links can go a long way in increasing visibility for one’s material and his blog or post.
Finally, guest blogging also allows one to enter into an established community and share his views and messages. It allows one to connect with people who share his ideas and values. If one’s guest posts are good, it will gradually result in conversion of more readers towards his blog.
Guest posting services in India is one of the effective methods used by content marketers to drive a sizeable amount of traffic back to their own site. It is also a great way of promoting brand awareness that can help boost one’s leads and sales generation. But simply like everything, guest posting has its own potholes and problems or issues when one does not know the first thing when it comes to guest posting perfectly and effectively. All those efforts one has to put into creating posts will be for naught if one does not know some fundamental rules when guest blogging.
Blogging or blog posting is undoubtedly one of the best ways to build a successful blog and grow one’s online business but a lot of people are still confused as to whether to start guest blogging, guest posting or not. It doesn’t matter whether one is an individual blogger or a large corporation, firm or a small start-up looking to take their business to the next higher level, guest blogging or posting can help them in the following ways.
Below mentioned benefits one will get from guest blogging: –
1. Get quality and smart content with Relevant Traffic.
2. Build Search Engine Authority.
3. Build one’s online Influence.
4. It helps in developing one’s authority.
5. Build one’s Portfolio & Credibility.
6. Know what others think about the company.
7. Build the subscriber base.
8. Build the Social Media Profile.
Also, it is important to understand that while guest posting may be time consuming, it is a great way to connect with the new readers. One will have to conduct research to find out first know where to post and what to post but once he become skillful at this, he will realize the value it offers in the long run. Do make sure you take the time to read the rules of the blog where one wants to post and understand the type of content they generally post and the audience they generally attract. So, why not start with the guest blogging and achieve a higher rank?